Monday, February 2, 2009

recap on feb. 2

●Woke up at 5:30 am ✓

●Drove to Westwood, CA in traffic and almost got hit by an Asian ✓

●Filled out a questionnaire that was 587 questions long and asked if you are ashamed of your sexual dreams ✓

●Was the first one in the building and appointment at 8 o'clock and didn't get seen till 10:30 ✓

●Got complimented on my "POLLO" tattoo by my doctor✓

●Didn't get my jaw unlocked and was paralyzed on the left side of my face for 20 minutes causing me to get vertigo and vomit. ✓

●Got told that i have to force my mouth open 6 times a day ✓

●Got charged 300+ bucks for a CONSULTATION because i am not full time and don't have any sorts of insurance. ✓

●Getting lost and ending up on rodeo dr. because some piece of shit driver in a BMW would not let me merge. ✓

●Screamed FUCK YOU!!!! at the top of my lungs causing many pedestrians to stare and got called a "out of town" person because i have out of state plates on rodeo drive ✓

●Mom telling me everything happens for a reason and maybe if my jaw had not locked i could have choked on a sandwich or burrito. ✓

●Realized that she might be right. ✓

●Not going to stop being optimistic and letting things get to me. ✓


●Oh and i miss my mustache. ✓

1 comment:

Lily said...

your mustache looks like you drew it on. Not trying to be mean , you look so different with one