Wednesday, September 17, 2008

oh work

you always amaze me :)
Was at Ariel's Grotto.
Raquel was there she's fun.

Had fun making jokes at little kids expense.

found the wings of a dragonfly, thought that was kind of cool it had been there for about 3 days according to Raquel.


our test shot was amazing i love work we always have fun.

this is Dave, he likes to take naps. he's a war veteran and is cool. he always calls me John i don't know why maybe because it is the English version of Juan.

Also snow white was there she wasn't having a good day but we made an effort to make her smile. I know we all deserve to be upset and angry just to let it all out but its always nice to see someone smile after they have cried.

All in all i had a good day and to my surprise i found someone in the parking i love...

FLER!!!

It made my day even better than it was. Her birthday is on sat and i can't wait to see her again.
:)

2 comments:

flerfler said...

I look so sick!

Lily said...

I want to work at disneyland :]