Monday, March 3, 2008

July 31, 2005

Today is the most fucke up day in the entire year so much shit happened today first you think its just a regular day but no first stevens car starts smokn and then my tire pops on the freeway in the middle of the carpool lane and then I go to tommys house and my car starts smokn wat the fuck. I hate this day so much I wish july would only go up to 30.












Ok so anybody who read my bulletin yesterday knows I had a bad day yesterday with everything that happened with my car. But today as I wake up I get a call from my parents, there gone for the week there in washington visiting my moms sisters, I think they're calling to bitch and moan and wat not but they're call doesn't go through so I call them back right away because my mom leaves a voice message and she starts cryin at the end and something really bad has to happen to make her cry. So I call and she picks up and starts crtying harder and she tells me my cousin lionel has been killed and I love this guy everytime I would go visit my aunts he always treated me like a brother, so he's dead and they think someone killed him and that made me EXTREMELY sad and pretty much ruined this day too. Thank you for reading it shows u care.

No comments: